【初心者】キリスト教@談話室731【歓迎♪】

1 :はと:2016/08/10(水) 17:21:06.55 ID:wzWSq3hd.net
キリスト教に興味がある方の談話室です。
楽しく雑談、つらい悩み事、キリスト教についての簡単な質問など何でもどうぞ。

前スレ
【初心者】キリスト教@談話室730【歓迎♪】
http://rio2016.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/psy/1455919859/

261 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 11:16:46.48 ID:ERYwMfB13
Existence of the enormous gods and distribution Michael shown to angel's orders?
 The christianity called "monotheism" isn't monotheism actually.
 I often show that it's the "polytheism" which includes various belief targets.
 Something called "monotheism" has a variation of monotheism, henotheism and hai monotheism.
Person concluding can't do, I generally point at the christianity and the Islam which derived from the Judaism.
 Abstract Jin who created a principle in omniscient and omnipotent universe and world is established.
 Well, such abstract creation god is common to all religion and belief with "myth", and shows by some shapes.
 In the Taoism and the Hindu which also became the origin in the Shinto which is called belief of the Japan ancient times called the polytheism.
A God as a space principle exists accurately.

And close "God" who also nestles close to people's daily living and worries in the monotheism?
The reason which exists neatly by the shape of the "saint" etc. like Michael and Virgin Mary or Santa Claus.

You're often intolerant in monotheism, like a quarrel and make the way to separate such as being peaceful and harmonizing the polytheism.
 Even if even monotheism is polytheistic, an offensive side and a tolerant side exist. While after all such way to separates are religious belief and belief.
 By no means it can be divisible clearly. Christianity and Islam, actually, "religion to which a quarrel is preferred".

When religion opposition bears hate, and various miserable destruction acts break out at all part, and I see many children becoming sacrifice in particular, it's heartbreaking.
But an original religion should be here to make the person happy. It's also good on Halloween, the season which is viewing the moon exactly in Japan.
I have in Michael festival, and how about doing viewing the moon wetly for a ginger dish?

262 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 11:17:20.61 ID:ERYwMfB13
Existence of the enormous gods and distribution Michael shown to angel's orders?
 Something called "monotheism" has a variation of monotheism, henotheism and hai monotheism.
Person concluding can't do, I generally point at the christianity and the Islam which derived from the Judaism.
 Abstract Jin who created a principle in omniscient and omnipotent universe and world is established.
 Well, such abstract creation god is common to all religion and belief with "myth", and shows by some shapes.
 In the Taoism and the Hindu which also became the origin in the Shinto which is called belief of the Japan ancient times called the polytheism.

And close "God" who also nestles close to people's daily living and worries in the monotheism?
The reason which exists neatly by the shape of the "saint" etc. like Michael and Virgin Mary or Santa Claus.

You're often intolerant in monotheism, like a quarrel and make the way to separate such as being peaceful and harmonizing the polytheism.
 Even if even monotheism is polytheistic, an offensive side and a tolerant side exist. While after all such way to separates are religious belief and belief.
 By no means it can be divisible clearly. Christianity and Islam, actually, "religion to which a quarrel is preferred".

When religion opposition bears hate, and various miserable destruction acts break out at all part, and I see many children becoming sacrifice in particular, it's heartbreaking.
But an original religion should be here to make the person happy. It's also good on Halloween, the season which is viewing the moon exactly in Japan.
I have in Michael festival, and how about doing viewing the moon wetly for a ginger dish?

263 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 11:18:41.59 ID:ERYwMfB13

264 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 11:20:09.21 ID:ERYwMfB13
A winter solstice (Christmas) and Easter (Easter) are the festival by which Christ and a summer solstice are baptist John.
 During saying so, what kind of existence is Michael who controls a festival in autumn?

There are various nicknames by christianity. An angel chief and a commander of four archangels and a hierarchy.
Michel of those French very famous monastery MON and St. Michel (Mont Saint-Michel)?
Michael.

The anecdote which is "Sodom and Gomorrha" by the Holy Bible and the one of Abraham's son Isaac's sacrifice etc.
However it's the hierarchy which is a tape measure with Gabriel who appeared on a famous situation and told maiden gestation.
 Many painters fit armor on a body and are also drawing in a picture by the form of the beautiful youth of aritsubasa who kept a sword.
 By Michael/Michael and French which are Michael and German in English, Michel.
It'll be Miguel in Spanish Portuguese. Uh, Jeanne d'Arc is Michael, too.
It's said that it was transferred.

The christianity is said to be "monotheism", but many gods are as an angel actually.
 You're utilizing the name in the christianity. The old gods absorbed by the Buddhism.
 It's as the status is granted as a French palladium by the shape of the bodhisattva and the Providence.
 A.D. 708 and Auber bishop in St. MON Michele suburb and a town in AVURANSHU?
 Archangel Michael is an expression "I'm deified in this rocky mountain, build a cathedral." and an oracle in the dream.
It's received. This is said to be the origin of St. MON Michel monastery.
 An o o bodhisattva show, and "also make a temple here" in Japan, such as, foundation talk?
 It's heard well, isn't it?

265 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 11:21:03.43 ID:ERYwMfB13
A winter solstice (Christmas) and Easter (Easter) are the festival by which Christ and a summer solstice are baptist John.
 During saying so, what kind of existence is Michael who controls a festival in autumn?

There are various nicknames by christianity. An angel chief and a commander of four archangels and a hierarchy.
Michel of those French very famous monastery MON and St. Michel (Mont Saint-Michel)?
Michael.

The anecdote which is "Sodom and Gomorrha" by the Holy Bible and the one of Abraham's son Isaac's sacrifice etc.
However it's the hierarchy which is a tape measure with Gabriel who appeared on a famous situation and told maiden gestation.
 Many painters fit armor on a body and are also drawing in a picture by the form of the beautiful youth of aritsubasa who kept a sword.
 By Michael/Michael and French which are Michael and German in English, Michel.
It'll be Miguel in Spanish Portuguese. Uh, Jeanne d'Arc is Michael, too.
It's said that it was transferred.

The christianity is said to be "monotheism", but many gods are as an angel actually.
 You're utilizing the name in the christianity. The old gods absorbed by the Buddhism.
 It's as the status is granted as a French palladium by the shape of the bodhisattva and the Providence.
 A.D. 708 and Auber bishop in St. MON Michele suburb and a town in AVURANSHU?
 Archangel Michael is an expression "I'm deified in this rocky mountain, build a cathedral." and an oracle in the dream.
It's received. This is said to be the origin of St. MON Michel monastery.
 An o o bodhisattva show, and "also make a temple here" in Japan, such as, foundation talk?
 It's heard well, isn't it?

266 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 11:22:35.84 ID:ERYwMfB13
St. Michael festival is also pushed towards the Halloween when I approached compared with the feast Easter when the christianity performed around an equinoctial week in spring is biggest (Easter), and it doesn't stand out, you're deifying.
 It was being made important Japan traditionally. The new school term which starts from the beginning of September is called "Michaelmas" in the United Kingdom. The "day of" St. Michael when this is September 29 derives.
 3 of G is thankful for profit of "archangel Michael and angels (Uriel Gabriel, Raphael)" and autumn, and is celebrated with gloves (glove), goose (goose) and ginger (ginger).

The huge gloves which also become faired 3 meters stuffed a finger with cotton from a monument in the town formerly, and were hung. It's the symbol affected by socks at Christmas, isn't it?
This show holding in the Rakuichi market where St. Michael festival is celebrated, and the city tied to various regulation be only this time openly, and many craftsmen show me an arm, please.
It was also the trade fair where new employment is found, and I prospered.

And the dishes offered by a festival are baking in a casserole of goose and ginger cooking. September is season for ginger and a representative of medical plant is lit at Europe again.
 It was related to St. guardian angel Michael. Ginger ale was consumed as a medicinal drink formerly at Europe.
 The drink which is also necessary to Michael festival present. By the way, "ale" is the alcohol which is in favor of common people more than beer.
Is it the one like sparkling wine in fact in now?

267 :熾天使Metatron ◆VVefXObouirW :2016/09/17(土) 13:50:08.73 ID:0cKNPtwP.net
違うよ・・・ミカエル大天使であって熾天使ではありません

268 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 17:20:35.56 ID:SIyOS0IX.net
エリニカ語(ギリシア語)だと知性的に見えますよね。
昔グノーシスのサイトを読んで懐かしく思いました。
天使の序列のレス為になりました。

269 :神も仏も名無しさん:2016/09/17(土) 18:24:40.45 ID:IQ0p/5HE.net
グノーシスのサイト紹介

グノーシス主義基本用語集
 http://www.joy.hi-ho.ne.jp/sophia7/term-gn.html
グノーシス主義用語語彙集
 http://www.joy.hi-ho.ne.jp/sophia7/preterm.html