2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

主イエス・キリストは父なる神 2014.9.5

495 :神も仏も名無しさん:2014/11/19(水) 03:32:00.49 ID:jvMBkRQhJ
1 Samuel 3
10 And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel.
Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. / King James Version (KJV)

10 And the Lord came and stood, and called as at other times, “Samuel, Samuel.”
Then Samuel answered, “Speak, for Thy servant heareth.” / 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

10 And Jehovah came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel.
Then Samuel said, Speak; for thy servant heareth. / American Standard Version (ASV)

10 Now the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”
And Samuel answered, “Speak, for Your servant hears.” / New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Now the Lord came and stood there, calling as before, “Samuel! Samuel!”
And Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.” / New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)

10 The Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”
Then Samuel said, “Speak, for your servant is listening.” / New International Version (NIV)

10 the LORD came and revealed his presence, calling out as before, "Samuel, Samuel!"
Samuel answered, "Speak, for your servant is listening."  / New American Bible

10 Then the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, “Samuel! Samuel!”
And Samuel said, “Speak, for Your servant is listening.” / New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 The Lord then stood beside Samuel and called out as he had done before, “Samuel! Samuel!”
“I’m listening,” Samuel answered. “What do you want me to do?”/ Contemporary English Version (CEV)

10 Then God came and stood before him exactly as before, calling out, “Samuel! Samuel!”
Samuel answered, “Speak. I’m your servant, ready to listen.”  / The Message (MSG)

総レス数 1001
735 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200